- 03/05/2020 2:00 pmRoyal Victoria Gardens, Bath: 14.00 - 16.00
- 31/05/2020 12:00 pmSwindon Town Gardens Bandstand 1500-1630
- 07/06/2020 2:00 pmTrout Inn, Lechlade, 3pm - 5pm
- 14/06/2020 12:00 pmChippenham bandstand 1500-1700
- 28/06/2020 10:00 amAK Arts Festival - late morning (tbc)
- 05/07/2020 9:00 amSutton Benger Brunch gig - late morning
- 06/09/2020 12:00 pmMinety Beer and Cider Festival 1300-1500
Join in, join us
The Big Brunch Band practises weekly on a Tuesday evening between 7:30 and 9:00 at the Ashton Keynes Village Hall, SN6 6NT. You are welcome to come in and listen to us!
We currently have no vacancies, but they do occur now and again so keep visiting our site should you be interested.
Please contact Jeremy Hawkins, our chairman, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our home village has a twin
Ashton Keynes is twinned with the French village of Grandchamps-des-Fontaines.
The band participates actively in twinning events, most recently when we played for our French guests (and the locals, of course) at the twinning weekend in May 2016.
(We would not walk five hundred miles, though. We might not even walk 334.)