- 07/05/2018 2:00 pmRoyal Victoria Park, Bath
- 27/05/2018 3:00 pmSwindon Town Gardens
- 28/05/2018 12:00 pmSouth Cerney Street Fair
- 01/07/2018 11:00 amMinety Music Festival
- 15/07/2018 2:30 pmAbbey Grounds, Cirencester
- 03/08/2018Private Event
- 09/09/2018 1:00 pmMinety Beer and Cider Festival
Join in, join us
The Big Brunch Band practises weekly on a Tuesday evening between 7:30 and 9:00 at the Ashton Keynes Village Hall, SN6 6NT. You are welcome to come in and listen to us!
We currently have no vacancies, but they do arise. Please contact Jeremy Hawkins, our chairman, for more information about joining the band and to register your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our home village has a twin
Ashton Keynes is twinned with the French village of Grandchamps-des-Fontaines.
The band participates actively in twinning events, most recently when we played for our French guests (and the locals, of course) at the twinning weekend in May 2016.
(We would not walk five hundred miles, though. We might not even walk 334.)