- 03/05/2020 2:00 pmRoyal Victoria Gardens, Bath: 14.00 - 16.00
- 31/05/2020 12:00 pmSwindon Town Gardens Bandstand 1500-1630
- 07/06/2020 2:00 pmTrout Inn, Lechlade, 3pm - 5pm
- 14/06/2020 12:00 pmChippenham bandstand 1500-1700
- 28/06/2020 10:00 amAK Arts Festival - late morning (tbc)
- 05/07/2020 9:00 amSutton Benger Brunch gig - late morning
- 06/09/2020 12:00 pmMinety Beer and Cider Festival 1300-1500
The Big Brunch Band is a 20+ strong ‘explosion of sound’ from Ashton Keynes, playing a mixture of big band jazz, film and funk. Tap-tap rhythms, velvet vocals and horns as bold as brass -- sure to be fun!
To see our current repertoire, click here.
If you would like to commission the band, contact our Bookings Manager, Julia Nicholas: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the recording studio
“Knock on Wood” (Floyd/Cropper arr Roger Holmes). Recorded (with plenty of help from their resident experts) at Swindon New College in January 2015:
BBB at Minety Beer and Cider Festival, September 2016 (audio only)
We play at indoor and outdoor events. Here are soundtracks from some of our recent gigs:
Ashton Keynes fundraiser, March 2019:
Our sampler, from the White Hart Ashton Keynes, July 2018:
BBB at Cricklade Festival, June 2017:
Weekly rehearsal, June 2017:
An old sampler, when we were so much younger than today…
BBB at Ashton Keynes Music Festival 2017:
BBB at Swindon Town Gardens Bandstand, June 2017 (in which we occasionally upset a small dog):
BBB at Brewery Blues, Cirencester, August 2016
On the (internet) radio
On Saturday 30th July, Cirencester’s own Corinium Radio broadcast a magazine feature programme on the Big Brunch Band, digging into what makes us tick: how we rehearse, our history, our approach, our people. Listen to it here (45 minutes):